Welcome to one of the most well-appointed townhouses in the Entrada at Moab complex. This is a deluxe, but comfortably furnished end unit that has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and 2 car garage with views of Arches, La Sal Mountains, and Portal. Whether you play on foot or on wheels, it is equipped with the following special amenities for between 1 to 12 guests to enjoy in downtown Moab, Utah:
• 4 bedrooms: 1 Master and 1 Jr. Master, both have king beds, walk-in closets, and access to En suite bathrooms. The third bedroom has a queen bed with its own private outdoor sitting area, and the fourth bedroom has a double over double bunk bed for a small family or kid’s delight. The family room has a pullout double bed with access to its own full bathroom. Sleeps a total of 12 in beds. All bedrooms have blackout shades.
• Gourmet Kitchen: The kitchen is outfitted with quartz counters, custom tile, stainless steel full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, and convection oven. It also has a Weber propane grill on the deck, coffee maker, crockpot, pans, utensils, and dishes for 12 people to enjoy at a wooden dining table that extends to 130 inches.
• High-Tech: This townhouse is wired to the max for speed and your entertainment needs. Featuring Fiber to the Home, download speeds are capable of up to 1Gb (through wired Ethernet connections throughout the home). A strong Wi-Fi signal blankets the home and provides high-speed connectivity for an unlimited amount of devices. There are 5 smart HDTVs that allow you to take full advantage of all the home has to offer.
• Kid Friendly: This is the only unit with a dedicated kid’s playroom off the family room. The “Kid’s Hide Out” includes a kid’s play kitchen, Smart TV, and a place for playing and/or reading. The unit also comes furnished with a Pack n’ Play, high chair, and dinnerware for children.
Other Amenities Include:
• A/C Central Air
• Tank less H20 for continuous hot water
• Washer & Dryer in Unit • Hair dryers • 2 private outdoor decks • 2 car garage and 2 additional outside
Entrada at Moab is Moab's newest luxury townhome/condo development. It is just a few blocks from downtown, and minutes away from Arches, Canyonlands and the Colorado River. Entrada is walking distance from bike shops, OHV rentals, shops, art galleries and restaurants. For the younger kids, two blocks away you'll find Moab’s state of the art Recreation Center with two fun, kid-equipped swimming pools, a skate park, and a well equiped playground.
A spacious kitchen, dining, and living area offers room for your group to stretch out and relax, mingling in the comfort of a tastefully furnished and decorated home environment, or taking in the views of Moab’s red rock horizon from the patio. The kitchen includes ample storage, state-of-the art appliances, and is stocked with everything you need to prepare and serve a holiday meal for your entire group. Views range from the Moab rim and the Matheson Wetlands Preserve to the north, and the soaring sandstone walls of the entrance to Kane Creek Canyon to the south west.
Use of a spacious, two-car garage and additional parking for trailers is included in your stay, for safe storage of your toys wherever you may be on your Moab itinerary. This the perfect home base to share your next adventure with a large group of family and friends.
*Please note that this is a new development and, while this building is completely finished, there will be construction on new buildings in the area. Construction will be minimized at night and on weekends. Prices are discounted to accounted for this. This is a great opportunity to experience Entrada before final rates are in effect!
No pets are allowed in this unit. If you’d like to bring a pet with you, please take a look at MoabUtahLodging.com’s website for a variety of pet friendly options.
All stays are subject to MPM's Resort Fee. Our Resort Fee includes free Wi-Fi internet, pool and hot tub access (only select units feature pools and/or hot tubs), and standard cleaning fees. Cancellations will result in a minimum $45 cancellation fee. Pricing is determined on a number of factors, including length of stay and party size. Please be sure to submit an accurate party size so that we can generate an accurate quote, and make sure you are properly accommodated. Rate charts on 3rd party websites may not include these factors and may not be accurate. You will need to continue to the booking area, and input your party size, in order to receive an accurate quote. MPM will not be responsible for pricing issues on 3rd party websites and in the case of any discrepancies, rates generated from MPM's website will take precedence. Please view MPM's rental agreement for all details.
Entrada at Moab #640
4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 12
- A/C: Central Air
- Bedding 1: King
- Bedding 2: King
- Bedding 3: Queen
- Bedding 4: 2 Double
- Complex: Entrada at Moab
- Extra Bedding: Sofa Sleeper
- Grill/BBQ: Propane BBQ
- High End Kitchen
- High-Tech Unit
- Internet Speed: 100 Mb (Estimated)
- Internet: Cable
- Laundry: In Unit Washer/Dryer
- Parking Spaces: 4
- Parking: 2 Car Garage
- Patio and Yard: Private Patio
- Programming Package: HD Cable
- Stories: 2
- Total # of Beds: 6
- TV Type: All HDTV
- TVs in Unit: 5
- View: La Sal Mountains
- Wi-Fi Internet: Wi-Fi
Reviews Write a Review
The vibrance of Moab's surroundings with amazing comfort!
Stayed in March, 2018
from Eagle, Idaho recommends this vacation rental.
The photographs are nice but this property is even better! We arrived to this cozy place with the lamps lighted and found every comfort of home. Loved having our coffee looking out to the view of the red rocks from the big, gorgeous sectional. Cooking in the kitchen was a delight. It had everything we needed, including a crock pot so dinner was ready after being out enjoying the great outdoors. The decor is so nicely put together that its a joy just spending time indoors too. We loved how easy it was to get to the grocery store and Arches Thai, my favorite, is just a couple of minutes drive. I had to do a little work while here and the high speed internet was great. Wish we had time to use the cruiser bikes but we'll surely be back!
Great stay, can't wait to come back!
Stayed in October, 2017
from Grantsville, Utah recommends this vacation rental.
We had 4 couples in our group & we loved this place. Roomy, comfy, beautifully decorated. Kitchen was well stocked with what we needed. Would love to come back again.
AMAZING stay at Entrada 640, we will be back!
Stayed in November, 2017
from American Fork, Utah recommends this vacation rental.
We stayed 4 nights here with 3 other couples and had the best experience. First off, the place is GORGEOUS, very comfortable and set up with EVERYTHING and MORE than you will ever need. The furniture and decor was beautiful, the beds were super comfy and the place was immaculate. It was a great price also, we stayed here cheaper than the 4 couple could have purchased a hotel room. We will defiantly stay here EVERY time we go to Moab with no question. This place will not disappoint, I promise!
Stayed 4 days in May, 2017
We had 7 in our group and the place was very comfortable. More than enough room. The kitchen was well stocked and met our needs with ease. We will hopefully be back!