A beautiful stand-alone home on the south side of the golf course. With soaring lofts and a cabin-like interior finish, this spacious and cozy 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath unit will provide a comfortable home away for you and your travel companions. An airy living area flows from the high end kitchen, where you will have all the amenities you need to prepare a holiday-style meal. You can look forward to true comfort at the end of your day adventuring – stow your toys in the 2-car garage, kick off your shoes and relax inside or on your patio. Private, yet still close to town, this home is perfect for someone who wants to enjoy some of the best views in Moab.
No pets are allowed in this unit. If you’d like to bring a pet with you, please inquire about Moab Lodging Vacation Rentals' wide variety of pet-friendly options.
HOUSE RULES Please be mindful Coyote Run homes are occupied by both full-time homeowners and residents, so please be respectful during your stay. Below are the house rules for our community:
1) NO PARKING is allowed on the community road of Coyote Run due to safety and emergency needs. All vehicles must be parked in the driveway of the home you are renting. Excess vehicles can be parked in the limited pull off areas on East Bench Road. Campers, tents and trailers are not allowed in resident driveways.
2) TRAILER-LESS COMMUNITY: Due to limited parking, we are a trailer-less community. Trailer parking is available within a short distance from Coyote Run.
3) NOISE ORDINANCE: Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. UTVs/side-by-sides are not allowed. Recreational vehicle engines, outdoor music and socializing must be kept at low noise levels. Extended idling periods, engine revving is not allowed.
4) EARLY/LATE DEPARTURES: In case of early/ departures, please be mindful of residents within the community and be quiet while loading vehicles or talking outside.
5) PETS: Pets are not allowed in Coyote Run #14
6) NIGHT SKY: We value the night sky for incredible stargazing year-round. Please turn off all exterior lights before 10:00 PM.
7) GARBAGE BINS: Garbage collection is on Thursdays; please do not leave garbage bins outside for extended periods of time due to wildlife and litter concerns.
8) UTV's are not permitted inside of the Coyote Run Development per the Home Owners Association. Violators will be fined by the HOA
9) VIOLATIONS will result in a fine of $100.
Cancellations will result in a minimum $45 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 14 days of arrival carry up to a 50% cancellation fee, and cancellations within 2 days of arrival carry up to a 100% cancellation fee.