Please note: Moab Property Management operates on a per-person pricing basis. This pricing practice allows us to make our larger units affordable to smaller parties, and collects additonal $ from large parties to help offset the additional wear and tear, cleaning, and utilties costs generated by a larger group. Please ensure that you are reporting your proper party size at the time of booking so that we can prepare the condo properly for your stay, as well as charge the proper amount.
When will I be Charged:
We take payment in full at the time of booking. Please see our payment and cancellation policy below for details.
What should I expect?
Moab Lodging properties vary widely from older efficiency style apartments to quaint cottages to luxury condos and homes. All of our properties are privately owned and reflect the individual owner's tastes and needs.
What time can I get into my rental?
Check in time is 4 p.m. or later. You may check in at our office between 4-6 PM and fill out any paperwork at that time. You will also have the option to perform a pre-check in. We will send you all necessary paperwork ahead of time, and you can fill it out and return that to us prior to arrival. This option gives you the ability to fill out your paperwork in advance and go directly to your unit to check in. You may check in at anytime after 4:00 PM if you choose this option. We also offer extended check in times, until 9 PM, during peak season. And we have an after-hours number, 800-505-5343, that you can call for any emergency needs after our office has closed.
What time is checkout?
Check out time is 11 a.m. If our schedule can accommodate it, we can occasionally offer late checkouts up to 1:00 PM. Late checkouts can be tough to accommodate during peak season, and cannot be offered on days where there is a new arrival. Checkouts after 1:00 PM, when available, are billed at a half nights rate. Checkouts after 4:00 PM will be billed for a full nights rate.
You will find a check list in your unit of items to complete upon departure that will earn you a coupon for a future stay. Completing these items is completely optional, but we'd appreciate if you would at the minimum do the below to help prevent pests and smells, and to prevent wasted utility bills:
- Wash and properly put away dishes
- Take all trash out to trash cans or dumpster; each property has an information sheet which will tell you where you can dispose of your trash.
- Recycling may be available by the trash area at your unit. Please refer to the documentation inside your unit for more info
- Turn off the AC in the summer, or turn the heater down to 55 in winter
Will there be construction in the area?
Moab is a very desirable, developing area with houses under construction in some areas. We do not move people, give refunds due to construction noise, or guarantee views. If you're concerned, please inquire before you book. Most of our properties are NOT in areas that are experiencing construction.
What if the weather is bad?
There are no refunds given for inclement weather, flooding, natural disasters, loss of power, etc that are beyond human control. All efforts will be made to keep you comfortable; if we need to move you to another location, we will do so if possible, given availability.
What about swimming facilities?
Some of our properties do have access to shared swimming pools and/or shared hot tubs. These are controlled & operated by the Homeowner Associations of each complex. While there are specific dates that they are scheduled to be ‘open’, there can be closures caused by inclement weather and/or equipment failure. Such closures are completely out of the control of Moab Lodging & no refunds are given because of an inability to access swimming pool or hot tub facilities.
What kind of cleaning services are there?
Our properties are cleaned before and after every guest stay. Housekeeping services are available during your stay if requested. This is billed to you using the payment method we have on file. Please contact us if you would like housekeeping service during your stay at 800-505-5343. Our properties that are in town and do not have a washing machine will be provided with new linens upon request. If your property does not have a washing machine on site, please contact our office at 800-505-5343 and we will drop fresh linens off for you.
How can I find my condo?
A map to your property is provided with your reservation confirmation paperwork. All maps will guide you from the city center to your place of stay.
Are linens provided?
Bed and bath linens are provided; beds are freshly made upon arrival. While many mattresses are new and of good quality, we make no guarantees as these are privately owned properties.
What if I leave something at my rental?
Moab Lodging will not be responsible for lost items. Items retrieved and returned will include a $25 fee plus postage. Lost and found items unclaimed after 30 days will be donated to a local charity.
What about any messages, packages or faxes I need to have sent to me?
Mail, packages & faxes may be received at our office during your stay. Please inquire about our concierge/business services & fees by phoning our office at 800-505-5343. Our fax number is 435-514-7281. Our mailing address is: 11850 South Hwy 191 Suite A6, Moab, UT 84532.
Are there off-season rates?
Summer season rates are available from July to the end of August and low Winter rates are available from mid-November to mid-February. Great mid-season rates are also available in February, June, and November (excepting Thanksgiving). Peak Season is generally mid-March through May, and September through October. Rates are subject to change without notice.
What if something must be fixed during my stay?
Moab Lodging and the property owners do everything possible to keep all equipment in good working order. We will work to correct any deficiencies as soon as possible during normal business hours. There will be no refunds or adjustments for malfunctioning equipment.
Will there be a telephone at my rental?
Some of our properties have telephones with long distance toll blocks. If you require a unit with telephone, please contact us prior to booking so that we can ensure your rental has this. There are no land lines at the Pack Creek properties. Most all of our properties have Internet access; if you require Internet access, please let us know in advance.
What if I have trouble with the Internet connection at my rental?
First, unplug the modem from its power source for about 10 seconds or so & plug it back in. This will often fix the problem. Please try calbing directly into the modem and see if this helps. If you are still having trouble, call us at 800-505-5343. We will do all possible troubleshooting on our end, and then will notify the Internet Service Provider if neccessary. Moab Lodging and Property Management is not an Internet Service Provider and cannot guarantee internet access. No refunds will be given to due to problems accessing the internet.
Will there be a television at my rental?
All properties have televisions with the exception of the Pack Creek properties. Basic Cable consists of 13 stations. Some properties have expanded cable & there are some with satellite television. Properties that have a High-Tech Unit designation have High Definition programming and an expanded channel lineup. If a particular television service is important to you during your stay, we recommend that you rent a High-Tech Unit.
What is provided at my rental?
Basic items provided include: toaster, microwave, basic pots & pans, dishes, flatware, utensils, telephone, coffee pot, alarm clock, smoke detectors, pillows, blankets, and a starter supply of bar soap, dish soap, and paper goods are provided to meet the home's maximum occupancy. Either a gas or charcoal grill is supplied. We provide the gas for gas grills; you will need to provide charcoal for the charcoal grills. Please inquire as to which type of grill will be at your property. If your propane tank runs empty during your stay, please phone us either at our office or our afterhours number – we will bring you a replacement tank.
What should I bring?
Food and condiments
Additional paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags) beyond the starter supply
Laundry soap (if there is a washer/dryer at your property)
Plastic wrap and foil
Spices and Condiments
MPM has a Pack and Play available for rent at a reasonable rate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
What should I NOT bring?
NO PETS unless this has been previously arranged, you have reserved a pet friendly unit, and a pet fee is paid
NO WEAPONS are allowed on our premises AT ANY TIME
Are there any other costs or charges?
- All resevations incur a variable Reservation Fee (Depending on unit size, location, and available amenities).
- There will be a $15/night fee for each pet* (Pet Fees cap at $90). If a pet fee is not reflected in the charges at checkout, it will be added by our reservations team before you are charged.
How is pricing determined?
Pricing is determined based on the number of people in your party and the length of your stay. The longer you stay, the bigger the discount you receive. And the more people in your party, the higher the rate. It is approximately $12-$22 per person per night. This allows us to make larger units available to smaller parties, and helps address the higher utilities, higher wear and tear, and additional cleaning from larger parties.
You agree that the number of persons staying at the unit is accurately reflected in the original rental request/reservation.
- The condo will be prepared to accommodate the original reported party size only. This means it will be prepared with enough beds, bedding, towels, etc. for the original party size, no more.
- Additional bedrooms may be locked off if not needed as to reduce unneeded cleaning. IE. For a party of 2 staying in a 3 bedroom unit, we may lock off up to 2 bedrooms.
- Beds, bedding, towels, etc., may be moved to other units if not required in the unit you specified. (For example, if you report a party size of 2, and rent a condo that can accommodate up to 8, we may move items, such as beds, to other units making this unit suitable for only 2 people). Please ensure that you accurately report your party size, so that everyone may be properly accommodated.
What is the payment and cancellation policy?
Payment is due in full at the time of booking. This includes a variable Service or Reservation fee. This fee provides access to and/or service for on-site amenities (Private Hot Tubs, WiFi Internet, Televisions, DVD players, etc.), maintenance support during your stay, linen service, disposable service, and covers standard departure cleaning costs. Available amenities vary according to each property, and are listed on each individual property's page. Guests are resopnsible for verifying that their selected rental unit will properly accommodate all their needs. A cancellation at any time will result in a $45 (no tax) cancellation fee*. If the cancellation occurs 15 days or more before your arrival date, you are entitled to a full refund minus the aforementioned $45 cancellation fee. If the cancellation occurs between 3 and 14 days before your arrival date, and Moab Property Management can completely fill your vacancy, you are entitled to a full refund minus the $45 cancellation fee. However, If the cancellation occurs between 3 and 14 days before your arrival date, and Moab Property Management cannot completely fill your vacancy, you are entitled to a 50% refund minus the $45 cancellation fee. Cancellations that occur within 48 hours of your arrival will result in a 100% charge.
MPM Rental Agreement:
Moab Property Management (MPM) /Moab Lodging Vacation Rentals Rental Agreement
1. You agree to rent the condo described in your confirmation for the dates and rates specified.
2. You agree to the following Payment and Cancellation policy:
- Payment is due in full at the time of booking. A cancellation at any time will result in a $45 (no tax) cancellation fee. If the cancellation occurs 15 days or more before your arrival date, you are entitled to a full refund minus the aforementioned $45 cancellation fee. If the cancellation or modification occurs between 3 and 14 days before your arrival date, and Moab Property Management can completely fill your vacancy, you are entitled to a full refund minus the $45 cancellation fee. However, If the cancellation or modification occurs between 3 and 14 days before your arrival date, and Moab Property Management cannot completely fill your vacancy, you are entitled to a 50% refund minus the $45 cancellation fee. Cancellations or modifications that occur within 48 hours of your arrival will result in a 100% charge.
- Alteration Fee: If you alter your reservation in such as way as to reduce the overall price, you will be subject to a $15 (no tax) Alteration Fee. This includes, but is not limited to: reducing the numbers of nights, reducing the number of people on the reservation, or moving your reservation to an accommodation with a lower nightly rent. Alterations, changes or moves within 14 days of arrival are considered the same as a cancellation and will be subject to item 2a above.
- If 3 or more condos are booked concurrently, you are subject to the following payment and cancellation policy: Payment is due in full at the time of booking. A cancellation at any time will result in a $85 (no tax) cancellation fee per unit. If the cancellation occurs 15 days or more before your arrival date, you are entitled to a full refund minus the aforementioned $85 cancellation fee. If the cancellation occurs between 3 and 14 days before your arrival date, and Moab Property Management can completely fill your vacancy, you are entitled to a full refund minus the $85 cancellation fee. However, If the cancellation occurs between 3 and 14 days before your arrival date, and Moab Property Management cannot completely fill your vacancy, you are entitled to a 50% refund minus the $85 cancellation fee. Cancellations that occur within 48 hours of your arrival will result in a 100% charge.
- If your stay is 14 nights or longer, you are subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- A cancellation at any time will result in an additional $85 (no tax) cancellation fee, and stays 30 nights or longer carry a 100% penalty on cancellation.
- For any booking where the total cost is over $3,000, we request that you pay only via Electronic Check (E-Check).
- There will be a mandatory clean performed by Moab Property Management’s housekeeping staff once per week. An additional charge of $5 per night, or direct billing in the amount of $25/hour, will be added to your stay in order to cover the cost of these weekly cleans. This weekly clean will consist of new bed sheets, bed making, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, and kitchen cleaning (Guests are always responsible for cleaning their own dishes, and taking out their trash).
3. Rates are subject to change at any time. Rate quotes will only be honored at the time they are issued, and will not be guaranteed for any time in the future. In the case of a typographical, computer, or human error, the corrected, computer generated rate will take precedence. Under no circumstances will a guest be allowed to stay at an incorrectly generated rate. If a rate correction occurs, and the guest is unhappy with the rate correction, the guest will be entitiled to a full refund. In this instance the stay wll be cancelled and a full refund issued with no penalties.
4. If there are any problems or issues at the unit, you must notify our office immediately. No refunds will be issued, and we will not be able to move you another unit, after you have stayed the night.
5. You agree that the number of persons staying at the unit is accurately reflected in the original rental request, and in your rental confirmation. MPM performs per person pricing. This allows us to make larger units available to smaller parties, while insuring enough income to compensate for the higher utility bills and increased wear and tear caused by larger parties. It also allows us to properly prepare the unit for the incoming reservation. You agree to allow MPM to charge for additional occupants reported on the rental agreement that were not on the original reservation. A penalty of $25 per person per night will be charged for unreported occupants.
- The condo will be prepared to accommodate the original party size only. This means it will be prepared with enough beds, bedding, towels, etc. for the original party size, no more.
- Additional bedrooms may be locked off if not needed as to reduce unneeded cleaning. IE. For a party of 2 staying in a 3 bedroom unit, we may lock off up to 2 bedrooms.
- Beds, bedding, towels, etc., may be moved to other units if not required in the unit you specified. (For example, if you report a party size of 4, and rent a condo that can accommodate up to 8, we may move items, such as beds, to other units making this unit suitable for only 4 people). Please ensure that you accurately report your party size, so that everyone may be properly accommodated.
6. Currency Conversion, Payment Processing and Other Fees
- You agree that MPM will not responsible for any currency conversion or other fees charged by your bank, credit card company, or payment processor. MPM will collect the entire amount of rent, and you are responsible for any and all fees charged by your bank or payment processor.
- If you cancel, you understand that some fees may not be refunded to you. You absolve MPM of any responsibility regarding these fees, and agree to pay them if required. MPM cannot and will not, under any circumstances, refund or pay for fees that MPM does not charge.
- Your rental has either a digital lock or a lockbox. The code for either lock is included along with your welcome kit that was emailed to you. Please verify that you have this code before departing on your trip.
- Digital Lock: Your unit may be upgraded to have a digital lock. If so, you will not be issued keys. You will simply key in the code to gain access. When leaving the door will either lock automatically, or you will need to press the lock symbol to lock the deadbolt.
- Lockbox: Use the code given in your welcome kit to gain access to the key in the lockbox. There will be two additional keys for you inside the unit. You must always leave a key in the lockbox. This prevents your party from being locked out.
- If you do not leave a key in the lockbox, and lock yourself out, you may come to our office during business hours to pick up a replacement key. If you lock yourself out, and cannot come to our office, there will be a $20 charge to bring you a replacement key onsite. If you lock yourself out after normal business hours, there will be a $40 charge to provide you with a replacement key. This will be billed to the credit card on file. We also will not be able to perform maintenance requests on your unit if you remove the key from the lockbox.
- A comparable unit is defined as a unit in MPM’s rental pool having the same number of bedrooms, similar accommodations, and a similar price (within 10% of the original rental rate). When not available, the closest possible analog will be used.
- If your reservation must be moved, every effort will be made to find you a similar unit in the same area.
- If your reservation is moved to a unit with a lower nightly rental rate, you will immediately be refunded the difference.
- If your reservation is moved to a comparable unit with a higher nightly rental rate (up to 10% more), you will receive a free upgrade.
- If no comparable unit can be found, you will be offered the option of upgrading your reservation at a discounted rate (usually 10%). This rate will be determined by MPM and is intended to be fair to both the Property Owner, and the Guest.
- If no other units are available, or you do not want to pay the discounted rate for an upgrade, a full refund will be issued. MPM agrees to waive any cancellation fees in this instance.
- You agree not to allow any pets on the premises, unless you are in a pet friendly unit, prior approval has been obtained and a pet fee is reflected on your rental invoice.
- There will be a $250 penalty if pets are found to have been on the premises, and no pet fee has been collected. Please call our office beforehand in order to avoid this penalty.
- If approval is obtained, and you do bring a pet onto the premises, you understand that you are required to clean up after your pet. The HOA has recently been empowered to levy fines on renters who do not clean up after their pets. You agree to pay for any fines levied as a result of a failure to clean up after your pet.
- Pets are not allowed onto any furniture or beds. Some guests are allergic to pets, and pet hair can be very difficult to remove from upholstery and bedding. If bedding or furniture requires special cleaning after your departure, you agree to pay for that cost.
- If any extra cleaning is required as a result of a pet being on the premises, you agree to allow MPM to charge the credit card on file for the extra cleaning. Cleaning is billed at our current housekeeping rate.
- The garages and courtyards at some of our units can become very hot or very cold dependent on the season. Pets are not to be left alone in inhumane conditions. You agree that you will not leave pets unattended at any time.
- While we have non-pet units, MPM cannot guarantee that pets have never been in those units. We will make our best effort to make our units suitable for all guests, but we cannot guarantee against pet allergies. If you check into a unit and have issues with allergies, please let us know ASAP. If possible we will move you to another unit. However, during very busy times we may not be able to move you. We cannot move reservations once the beds and/or facilities have been used.
10. Pool and Hot Tub
- Certain Condo Complexes may provide you with access to a pool and/or hot tub:
- Rim Village
- Outdoor Pool. Scheduled to be open April 1 – October 31
- Hot Tub. Typically scheduled to be open March 1 - Nov 30
- Outdoor Pool. Scheduled to be open April 19 – October 20
- Hot Tub. Scheduled to be open March 8 – November 24
- Outdoor Pool. Scheduled to open April 1 – October 31
- Indoor Pool. Scheduled to be open year round.
- Outdoor Pool. Scheduled to be open April 1 – October 31
- Hot Tub. Scheduled to be open year round
No glass is allowed in the pool or hot tub areas. The water must be drained in the case of any glass breakage, and this will make the pool or hot tub unavailable during that time.
The Home Owners Association may open the Pools/Hot Tubs late, or close them early due to inclement weather. They may also adjust the opening and closing dates according to new HOA policies.
The Home Owners Association also reserves the right to close the Pools/Hot Tubs when maintenance is needed, or due to inclement weather.
Moab Property Management has no control over the Pools/Hot Tubs at the Condo Complexes and therefore cannot guarantee access to these amenities during your stay. Hence no refunds will be issued due to Pool/Hot Tub closures.
11. Smoking is not allowed on the premises. You agree to prevent any member of your party, or any guests that you allow onto the property, from smoking inside the unit or garage. Please also refrain from smoking near open door or windows. A $250 fine will be assessed if any smoking was done in the property, or if there is any smoke smell in the property upon departure.
12. Guests are expected to clean their own dishes, and take out their own trash. Trash is not to be collected in the garage or other storage areas, and must be taken to the dumpsters or trash receptacles on site immediately. This will ensure that the property is kept clean and will prevent pests from intruding into the unit.
- While children are welcome in these units, they are not childproofed. You agree to absolve Moab Property Management of any damages related to any injuries that may occur.
- You are responsible for supervising any children you allow on the premises at all times.
- If any extra cleaning is required as a result of children being on the premises, you agree to allow MPM to charge the credit card on file for the extra cleaning. Cleaning is billed at a rate of $20/hour.
14. High Speed Internet Access may be available at your unit. The service and equipment for this service is provided by Frontier Communications, Emery Telecom, or River Canyon Wireless, not Moab Property Management. Additionally you will need to provide compatible equipment (laptop, wired ethernet connection, wireless card, etc.) in order to access the internet. While internet access has been tested, Moab Property Management cannot ensure that your equipment is compatible, and properly configured. Although MPM will do all it can to provide you with internet access, we are not an ISP, and have no control over the service provided by the above companies. Additionally, the above mentioned ISPs do not perform service calls on the weekend. Therefore Moab Property Management cannot guarantee internet access, and no refunds will be issued due to internet connectivity problems.
15. While RVs & Motorhomes are welcome to park at most of our facilities, there are several rules and restrictions that must be abided by:
- RVs/Motorhomes are not allowed in the driveways of the units. They may only park on the street or in the designated parking area for the facility. Most complexes have large truck/RV parking nearby. Please contact MPM with any parking questions, and we’ll happily help you find a parking place for your RV.
- RVs/Motorhomes must be parked in the “Bone Yard” at Pack Creek Ranch, not on interior roads.
- RVs/Motorhomes cannot be plugged into your rental unit. This is both an MPM and HOA policy. Fines for plugging your RV or Motorhome into a rental unit are $100 per night from MPM plus the applicable fine amount charged by each individual HOA.
- RVs/Motorhomes may not be used to circumvent occupancy rules and restrictions. You may not have a portion of your party living in the RV/Motorhome during your stay. Again, this is both an MPM and HOA restriction. You must properly report your entire party size, and all of your party should stay in the rental unit. If your party size is greater than what your unit can support please upgrade to a larger unit, or rent an additional unit.
- Tents or other temporary structures are not allowed to be erected on or around any of MPM’s unit. All members of your party must be properly reported, and must stay inside your unit.
- You agree to leave the property in as good as good a condition as it was when you arrived. If your party, or any guest you allow on the property, causes any damage to the unit you agree to pay for any repairs, or replacement of items as needed. You agree to allow Moab Property Management to charge the credit card or payment method we have on file for these damages or additional cleaning fees.
- You agree to keep all members of your party off the stucco walls, gates, and other structures on and about your rental. Stucco, in particular, can be easily damaged if not treated properly. Climbing is not allowed on any structures in your rental, or any structures in the complex.
- The Home Owners Associations have recently been empowered to levy fines on renters who do not follow all HOA and Property Management rules and guidelines. You agree to pay for any fines levied as a result of a failure to abide by all rules and guidelines.
- A violation of any of the terms in this agreement is grounds for immediate removal without refund.
16. Tents or other temporary structures are not allowed to be erected on or around any of MPM’s unit. All members of your party must be properly reported, and must stay inside your unit.
17. You agree to leave the property in as good as good a condition as it was when you arrived. If your party, or any guest you allow on the property, causes any damage to the unit you agree to pay for any repairs, or replacement of items as needed. You agree to allow Moab Property Management to charge the credit card or payment method we have on file for these damages or additional cleaning fees.
18. You agree to treat the rental property, the Rental Agency (Moab Property Management), and it's agents and staff with full care, respect and courtesy at all times. Damage to the propertiy, or threats of damage to the property, will be cause for immeidate removal and fofeiture of all monies paid. In addition to the payment method on file, Moab Property Management may use any means at it's disposal to recoup any costs casued by damage you cause, including lost rental income. Any threatening, agrressive, offensive, foul language or behavior directed at Moab Property Management, its representatives, or it's staff is cause for immediate removal and forfeiture of all monies paid. We are happy to help you with any concerns you have, and will do all we can to make you stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. However, agressive, rude or threatening behavior towards our company or staff will never be tolerated.
19. The Home Owners Associations have recently been empowered to levy fines on renters who do not follow all HOA and Property Management rules and guidelines. You agree to pay for any fines levied as a result of a failure to abide by all rules and guidelines.
You agree to keep all members of your party off the stucco walls, gates, and other structures on and about your rental. Stucco, in particular, can be easily damaged if not treated properly. Climbing is not allowed on any structures in your rental, or any structures in the complex.
20. A violation of any of the terms in this agreement is grounds for immediate removal without refund.
21. By signing your MPM Signature Page and/or your Rental Confirmation you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in those respective documents, as well as all terms in the full Rental Agreement as set forth in the application FAQ.
Please note: Moab Lodging makes every effort to ensure the information on our website is accurate and complete. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors, or changes made by homeowners in furnishings or equipment. Rates are valid at the time the quote is obtained only, and are subject to change at any time.